Dialogues are an immersive, facilitated process designed to build relationships and trust between diverse groups of people, such as students and their teachers or at-risk youth and law enforcement officers. The purpose is to provide a venue for participants to share stories and experiences that allow for enhanced understanding, greater trust and stronger connections. Dialogues often serve as an entry point to address challenges and/or conflicts, among groups that may have negative views of one another due to societal conflict and/or imbalances of power. During this half-day experience participants will have conversations that encourage the “humanization” of those they may see as “others.”
From Conflict to Connection
This workshop is helpful for team building in organizations and workplaces. It can enhance workplace productivity by improving relationships among staff and between staff and clients.
- Explore necessary elements of healthy realtionships
- Learn practical tools for establishing and maintaining good relationships and restoring broken ones
- Learn ways to navigate conflict, while maximizing respect, understanding, accountability and connection.
From Surviving to Thriving
This workshop is for those who have survived trauma and for the people who serve them. The objectives are to:
- Gain greater understanding of trauma and its impact
- Identify ways to help prevent and/or alleviate secondary trauma
- Explore resilience, restoration and hope, so that participants feel empowered to move through emotional challenges and empower other to do the same.